Our compact dishrack is small enough to fit perfectly in most standard sinks, completely freeing up counterspace, but still has the capacity to handle full-size plates. For countertop use, it has a swivel spout that rotates in any direction to drain water directly into the sink.
• you wash, I'll dry: Our compact dishrack has an innovative drainage system with a moveable spout that keeps water flowing into the sink, not onto the countertop..
• versatile placement: Fits perfectly in the sink or on the countertop.
• 360º pivoting spout: Spout rotates 360º to drain water into the sink from any direction.
• integrated handles: Large, convenient handles make moving the dishrack easy.
• easy to clean: Interior wire tray lifts out for easy cleaning. Clean all parts in warm, soapy water.
• coated steel wire: Soft, coated steel wire protects dishes against chips and scratches.
• rustproof materials: Durable, long-lasting materials won't rust or discolour.
• 5 year warranty: A simple promise - we use the best materials and solid engineering so our products will last for years.
Founded in 2000 in Los Angeles with the goal to make it easier and more efficient to "take out the trash". The success of its first pedal bin led the company to expand its mission to create "tools for efficient living" - products designed to help make people more efficient at home.