Have fun and get more done on your PC
Email friends, search the web, dictate homework assignments and more. From everyday tasks to personal projects, new Dragon 13 Home helps you get things done in a fun, easier way using just your voice.
Say hello to a faster, more accurate Dragon 13
Whether you’re a parent, student, retiree or busy multi-tasker, Dragon 13 Home offers you an easy way to complete everyday tasks on your computer with your voice. Perfect for speech recognition newbies.
Create letters, fliers, chronicle family histories and more
Dictate, edit and format memos, to-do lists or even a memoir. Writer’s block? Think out loud to capture ideas in Microsoft, Notepad, WordPerfect and other popular applications. You can even talk to fill out forms for online shopping, class registration and more. Use voice commands like:
- "Open Notepad…Grover family tree 1919".
- "Spell that K-A-T-H-R-Y-N".
- "Spell that R-U-M-P-E-L-S-T-I-L-T-S-K-I-N".
- "Worchester Elementary bake sale…format that bold".
Or, create custom commands for frequently used words and phrases or to manage files and photos
Search, surf and browse the web
Use your voice to search the web or specific websites for recipes, information, videos, directions, or browse online stores with commands like:
- "Search Google for the best brunch in Chicago".
- "Open top site for local weather forecast".
- "Search video for puppies".
Keep up with your inbox and calendar
Email friends and family by dictating, editing and sending messages with your favorite web-based email accounts and manage kids’ activities, social engagements and other appointments in your calendar with voice commands like:
- "Click Compose".
- "Click Reply".
- "Create a new all day event".
Stay connected through social and chat
Update your Facebook and Twitter status and navigate social media without touching the keyboard, plus speak into a chat client instead of typing to quickly IM friends and family with commands like:
- "Post to Facebook 'Looking forward to poker tonight'".
- "Post to Facebook ‘I’m going to be in Austin next week. Anyone want to meet up?".
- "Post to Twitter ‘Just ate my first sushi burrito #yumyum'".