Dragon 13 Premium takes voice command to the next level with enhanced features for greater accuracy and speed when creating documents, emailing, searching the web and more — at work, school, on the go, or in the office.
Dragon learns the way you talk
Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly, and allows you to create custom voice commands and word lists.
Create reports, presentations, spreadsheets and more
Dictate, edit and format documents using Microsoft and other popular applications — all by voice — and exactly the way you need it done with custom word lists and commands like:
Or, create custom commands for frequently used text and graphics
Search and surf the web
Use your voice to search the web or specific websites for facts, figures, directions, images for inclusion in assignments and documents and more, with commands like:
- "Search Google for Italian restaurants in San Francisco".
- "Open top site for local weather forecast".
- "Search video for JFK Inaugural Address".
Control your email and calendar
Dictate, edit and send messages with your favorite web-based email accounts and check class schedules, client meetings, kids’ activities and other appointments in your calendar with voice commands like:
- "Click Compose".
- "Click Reply".
- "Schedule an appointment with John Smith".
Keep up with your social networks and IM chat messages
Use your voice to update and check your Facebook and Twitter status and pages, plus communicate with friends, coworkers and peers via chat clients with commands like:
- "Post to Facebook 'Looking forward to poker tonight'".
- "Post to Twitter 'Is anyone looking for Giant's tickets to tonight's game [questions mark]".
Dictate 3x faster than you can type and in more places
Dictate text anywhere you normally type within popular applications and “proofread” with natural-sounding text-to-speech and audio playback. Additional functions include:
- Support for mobile dictation – transcribe notes captured on a digital voice recorder or smartphone.
- Talk to fill out online applications, registration forms, shopping check-out fields and more.