Accelerate processes and turn documents into dynamic digital files, using a desktop MFP that produces standout colour. Versatile scanning, processing, routing, and retrieval tools help boost productivity. Simplify management and strengthen security.
Ideal for workteams that need advanced scanning and routing capabilities, high-quality colour, precise image control, intuitive process management and strong security. This desktop MFP is easy to upgrade with new capabilities and solutions.
Get breakthrough performance, with best-in-class scanning for precise results.
- Get fast results from two-sided, single-pass scanning and HP EveryPage1. Automatically remove blank pages.
- Manage big jobs easily with the 100-sheet automatic document feeder1. Enter data on a large, pull-out keyboard2.
- Do more with data using built-in OCR and multiple scan-to options. Produce clean, readable scans using auto-orientation, auto-page-crop, auto-tone and auto-deskew tools.
- Preview, edit, insert and delete scanned pages on-screen. Launch one-touch processes from the touchscreen.
Experience high-value colour on the big screen.
- Manage jobs directly at this desktop-sized MFP, using the 20.3 cm (8-inch) HP Easy Select colour touchscreen.
- Optimise colour settings with HP EasyColor. Get vivid results from HP ColorSphere toner at up to 1,200 dpi.
- Improve efficiency by sending scanned documents directly to email, fax, or network folder4.
- Receive value out of the box: this product is shipped with a full set of Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
Enjoy top-flight manageability, extensibilty and robust security features.
- Rely on powerful solutions to help regulate colour costs4 and to deploy and safeguard your fleet.
- Robust encryption helps secure sensitive information – at rest on the MFP or in transit over the network5.
- Protect documents with PIN printing capabilities, and add security solutions through the hardware integration pocket6.
- Extend the capabilities of work-team print environments with a rich array of easy-to-integrate solutions.
Reduced energy costs and your environmental impact.
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t7. Conserve power with Instant-on Technology.
- Prevent wasted paper: use automatic two-sided printing and PIN printing.
- Easily recycle Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners.
Get increased productivity from a feature-rich MFP that fits on your desktop. Manage imaging and printing jobs with ease on the adjustable 8-inch HP Easy Select color touchscreen.
Print high-quality color. Use HP EasyColor to manage settings for maximum impact. HP LaserJet toner cartridges with ColorSphere toner deliver vibrant results. Print precise color images at up to 1200 dpi. HP ImageREt 3600 automatically delivers optimized output.
HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere. And with AirPrint™ you can print from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch®. Use the easy-access USB port to print from—and save scans to—a USB drive.
Ready to work, right away—Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges are preinstalled. Help save money and reduce interruptions, using an optional high-capacity black print cartridge. Get the same black cost per page as from a black-and-white HP LaserJet.
Easily manage print, copy, fax, and scan jobs directly at the MFP. Use HP Quick Sets to launch one-touch workflows—including sending scanned documents directly to email, fax, or network folder—from the large, full-color touchscreen.
Achieve accurate, high-quality scanning results. Use image preview on the 8-inch, full-color touchscreen to add, delete, reorder, or zoom in on pages—and digitally send documents simply by touching the screen.
Improve efficiency by sending scanned documents directly to email, fax, or network folder. Built-in LDAP addressing simplifies email distribution. Use optional HP Digital Sending Software to enable advanced document capture and routing.
Capture the right content more efficiently. Blank-page suppression technology on this MFP automatically detects and removes blank pages from scanned documents, resulting in reduced paper use.
Manage your environment efficiently with industry-leading HP Web Jetadmin and HP Universal Print Driver. HP color access controls help regulate printing costs. Optional HP Imaging and Printing Security Center software enables fleet-level protection.
Help boost security—the HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk protects sensitive data stored on it. Encryption of emails, PDFs, or printed jobs helps protect data in transit over the network.
Help keep confidential information secure—require a PIN to retrieve print jobs. Add optional authentication solutions, such as badge and card readers, through the hardware integration pocket.
Do more with your investment. The HP Open Extensibility Platform simplifies the development and deployment of HP and third-party solutions. HP FutureSmart Firmware lets you easily update and expand MFP capabilities as new features become available.
Save energy, using HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology—intelligence that can turn your printer on when you need it and off when you don’t. Instant-on Technology and Instant-on Copy help conserve even more power when printing.
Prevent wasted paper. Conveniently print on both sides of a page, using automatic two-sided printing. And with PIN printing, you can help ensure only authorized users are consuming resources.
HP helps you reduce your impact on the environment. Return Original HP LaserJet toner cartridges through HP Planet Partners for free, easy recycling. HP never refills or resells HP cartridges, and never sends them to a landfill.