The DYMO® LabelManager®™ Wireless PnP is incredibly easy to use – and built-in wireless capability makes it easy to share with everyone in your wireless network. Create labels with the custom look you want, using the fonts and graphics on your PC or Mac®*. And print graphics, barcodes and logos in professional-quality 300 dpi resolution. The automatic label cutter makes multi-label printing effortless. The rechargeable battery lets you label even when unplugged! The LabelManager Wireless PnP works with DYMO D1 labels in 6, 9, 12, 19, 24 mm widths. Print everything from small labels for files and supplies, to large, easy-to-read labels for binders, office equipment, signage and more.
*Compatible with Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® XP, Mac OS® X 10.5 or later - Intel® only.
- Share with others in your wireless network - easy set-up
- Customise labels with any fonts or graphics on your computer through the PC or Mac®* connection
- Print crystal-clear graphics, barcodes, and logos at 300 dpi resolution
- Make multi-label printing easier with automatic label cutter
- Create a wide variety of DYMO D1 labels in 6, 9, 12, 19, 24 mm widths and multiple colours
- Perfect for labeling archives, shelving, office equipment, file folders and more
- Battery pack recharges via USB connection - no power adapter or AA batteries needed
- No software to install – plug and play functionality for immediate out-of-box use when USB is plugged into the computer
- Single USB cord carries data and power for less clutter
- Prints barcodes: QR Codes, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code-39, Code-39 Library, Code-128, EAN 8, EAN 13, Codabar, Codabar Library, UCC/EAN 128, ITF-14
- DYMO Label Software allows for batch printing from external files – compatible with Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Mac OS® X 10.5 or later - Intel® only
- DYMO Label Software contains a silent installer allowing for easy deployment to workstations within an enterprise network
- Package includes electronic label maker, rechargeable battery pack, USB cable, D1 starter label cassette black on white 24 mm x 3 m, Quick Start Card and Quick Reference Guide, USB power adapter and 1-Year 2-Year Limited Warranty Card.